Microblading For Eyebrows
Safe and Quick Treatment for Beautiful Shapely Eyebrows Microblading in Mumbai,India
We, at Browmasters assure a safe and quick eyebrows microblading treatment to achieving perfectly shaped eyebrows. Eyebrows Microblading is all about giving the perfect shape to your eyebrows based on your face structure. This procedure can be opted by anyone who wants to have perfectly shaped eyebrows for a long period of time without having to worry about monthly salon appointments. Each procedure will differ from client to client as every face structure is unique.
The microblading eyebrows procedure maintains perfect accuracy because of the structure and quality of the tools used. The tool is pen-like with the tip resembling a sloped-blade with 10-12 tiny needles attached to its end. With the help of this pen-like tool and an organic and medical-grade pigment, the needle grafts realistic and natural-looking featherweight strokes on the outermost layer of the skin. With the help of the color theory, our artist will also help you pick the perfect color for your brows based on your skin color, eye color and hair color to make sure it enhances a natural look. Since the eyebrow microblading procedure works on the outermost layer of the skin, it is completely safe for your body and there are absolutely no side-effects to this eyebrow microblading procedure. Microblading Eyebrows cost around between INR 15,000 to INR 50, 000 .
The eyebrow microblading procedure does not affect your natural hair growth, however your brow shape, once defined cant be disturbed by new hair. You can completely skip the threading visits to the salon and remove the extra hair around the designed shape with electronic or manual brow shapers available in the market. Saves you hours of time in makeup and salon visits.
A lot of your fee payment goes only towards making the safety arrangement. Everything is sterilized, used only once and thrown away. The products are FDA approved and highest quality in the worldwide PMU industry to ensure the most comfortable experience during and after the procedure. You won’t get allergic reaction .
No. there is no downtime associated with the treatment. Redness and swelling will dissipate within an hour after. Your brows will appear darker initially, but not so dark that you will be prevented from your activities of daily living.
Eyebrow microblading, unlike Ombre Brows, is not in the deep layer of skin, but more on the surface. This is also not permanent, and the colour fades sooner than ombre brows, within 18 months. It creates hair stroke like structure with minor gaps in between which looks less dense than Ombre Powder brows.
- The first step includes shaping your eyebrows by threading the excess hair. Then, the eyebrow area is cleaned to prepare it for the treatment.
- Numbing – this takes 40mins using a topical ointment. While this is working its numbing magic, I’ll show the client colour swatches and discuss together the best shade for their desired look.
- 10 minutes before the numbing cream has got to a stage of working, I’ll use my tools to begin measuring the area around the brows, taking into account face shape, symmetry, facial features etc.
- Then I begin the needling process – gently implanting the pigment via featherweight strokes. Each stroke is a superficial line in the skin where the colour pigment seeps in and settles then. If there is any discomfort at this stage we add another quick layer of numbing cream to the area which will become effective after 5 minutes.
- I add on a final layer of pigment that stays on for 5mins, clean the area and et voila – beautiful brows!
- In 6-8 weeks there’s a top-up session to fill in any gaps where the pigment hasn’t taken or healed properly.
The top-up session happens after 2-3 weeks. This is the time where I can assess the first steps, and add in any further strokes and add a darker pigment if preferred.
You’ll need to follow the aftercare instructions (see below) and avoid any picking or scratching. Your eyebrows will start to heal over, which might cause irritation but is totally normal.
In the next ten days or so your eyebrows will change colour, might become flaky and look like they’ve faded but this is totally normal. They’ll reveal their final colour and shape after around 30 days and be fully healed. This can then be topped up at the second session.
Clients are welcome to bring in images of the style of brow they like, or come in with the brow make-up they normally wear on a day to day basis – but I’ll determine the colour and shape to use from my years of experience.
Yes, there are color options for you to choose for your eyebrows. Infact, most people opt for a darker shade than what I suggest to them. However, I always advice them to go for a more natural looking shade. Incase, you’re not satisfied with the color of the brows after the first session, it can always be changed and made to be darker in the top-up sessions.
I’ll look at your hair colour, eye colour and skin tone using the Fitzpatrick Chart, which also takes into account how your skin will change with sun exposure etc., to ensure the correct colour pigment choice.
Eyebrow Microblading lasts anything between 12-18 months, but the longevity of the pigment will depend on your skin type.
People with slightly more oily skin will tend to last around the 12 month mark before needing a top-up, but those with normal skin can last up to 18 months.
Your brows will eventually fade away if you don’t continue with top ups every 18 months or so. There is no scaring or discolouration with the pigments used, so you wouldn’t know if you left them to fade out.
It doesn’t hurt as such, it is more a sensation. The process itself is not painful thanks to the numbing ointment that is applied. It’s sometimes the sound of the blade that people find worse – a small scratching sound. The whole process is very quick – it’s actually the numbing which takes a lot of the time (30 mins).
We strictly advise against shaving eyebrows before microblading. Only the extra hair that are unwanted should be cleaned off. The natural hair falling in the Brow design should be left as they are.
Absolutely not! Your hair growth in the eyebrows can even improve post eyebrow microblading since it stimulates the blood circulation around the skin. You will not lose any health of your natural hair due to Microblading.
It’s possible but it’s not easy Nor cheap. Once done, Microblading will stay on your
face for a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 5 years depending on your skin, the artist’s style and the pigment used. Botched jobs are quite common in Microblading as a lot of untrained artists are offering the service to make easy money. Hence it’s imperative that you choose the best artist with ample experience. Do not look for the cheapest service for your face nor make any decisions in haste. Doing thorough research and getting it done by a trusted artist will go a long way in keeping your peace and face looking presentable.
After a year (or nine months, if you use certain acids or do frequent chemical peels), of eyebrow microblading you will most likely need regular, yearly touch-ups to maintain the original results. Without these touch-ups, you would see the microbladed brows fade, go lighter in colour and eventually disappear completely after three years
After a year (or nine months, if you use certain acids or do frequent chemical peels), you will most likely need regular, yearly touch-ups to maintain the original results. Without these touch-ups, you would see the microbladed brows fade, go lighter in colour and eventually disappear completely after three years
Tattooing techniques are very different from microblading eyebrows. Although many tattoo artists might offer microblading, make sure they are exclusively trained in Microblading. Applying traditional tattooing techniques on eyebrows can produce disastrous results and can ruin your face. The pigments used in microblading along with the skin depth for implantation and overall technique is very different to achieve natural results that should not ideally look like a tattoo.
There’s a few of them…
- Do not pick, tweeze, wax or have electrolysis one week prior.
- Do not use sunbeds or sit in direct sunlight two weeks before.
- Do not have any type of facial or peel two weeks prior.
- Stop using any Vitamin A products one month prior.
- No exercising on the day.
- Do not have facelifts three weeks before.
- Do not take fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior (these are natural blood thinners).
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days prior.
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not drink coffee 2 hours prior.
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen 24 hours prior.
- No water on brows for 24 hours after which you can Gently wash your eyebrows every morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap such as Cetaphil. Ensure all soap is rinsed away and dry by gently patting with a tissue. This will not remove the pigment.
- DO NOT use any cleansers containing acids or exfoliants.
- Apply a very small amount of coconut or rosehip oil to each brow morning and night.